Dependable Service for All Types of Commercial Roofing
Like all other aspects of your business the type of roof you choose should match your specific needs and deliver the performance needed to protect your investment. From metal to asphalt, there are many types of roofs to select from, and we can help you make the best choice for your building. RPI Roofing specializes in the following:
- Asphalt shingle: Made up of composite shingles, these are our most popular roofing material. They are comprised of three tab shingles made of fiberglass mat with asphalt and mineral granules on top. They are desirable because they fit a variety of architectural styles and they are extremely affordable. They last up to 30 years and are easy to replace.
- Standing seam metal: Coming in at an average price, metal is fire resistant and pest repellent. Metal is great for resale value and is eco-friendly. It’s desirable because it’s low maintenance and lightweight, with installation required by highly experienced professionals. You can get between 30 and 75 year lifespan out of metal roofs.
- Flat roofs: Just what they sound like — flat. They come with their own challenges due to ponding of water and accumulation of debris. However, they are very versatile for all types of buildings.
- Membrane roof: Comprised of synthetic rubber or modified bitumen, membrane roofs are ideal for commercial applications.
- Built-up roof: The most popular material used on low-slope roofs. It’s comprised of several layers of bitumen surfaces along with an aggregate layer or coating.
The above types are the most common for commercial uses. In terms of general roofing types, which are often ideal for small offices, medical or dental practices, and other residential type structures, we offer even more, including:
- Clay tiles
- Ceramic tiles
- Copper roofing
- Green roofing
- Rolled roofing
- Synthetic roofing
- Wood shakes and shingles
RPI Commercial is comprised of a dedicated team of licensed and insured commercial roofers in Richmond Hill who offer a variety of commercial roofing projects. Our professionals are backed by more than 12 years of proven success in low slope BUR, single-ply, and steep slope metal roofing installation, among others.
Contact RPI Roofing for a Free Estimate Now
If you’re interested to learn more about the various styles and types of commercial or industrial roofing we offer here at RPI Roofing, we would be happy to assist you. Call us today for a free estimate at 912-756-7663 or visit us at 429 Longwood Drive in Richmond Hill, GA. Our hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.