RPI Roofing Team
- When you choose a roofer, you want one that is proud of its team members. You want a company that has fully licensed, insured and bonded roofers in Richmond Hill boasting a solid reputation in the area for excellence. You want RPI Roofing.
- Established in 2000, we have built a very strong, experienced team of 40 employees, all of whom are top-quality roofers highly trained in every aspect of residential and commercial roofing. John and Marci Reynolds created Roofing Professionals, Inc. with a simple philosophy: “DO RIGHT.” We have become the most trusted and preferred roofing contractor from Richmond Hill by providing professional roofing solutions with industry-leading quality and service.
- Each of our roofing teams work as a cohesive unit to meet and exceed performance expectations. In fact, we were awarded the Firestone Partner in Quality Award two years in a row for excellence in low-slope roofing construction. We work with top manufacturers like GAF so you enjoy the best performance out of your roof, siding and gutters.
- Meet Our Team
- Check out the photos and roles of all our team members. From receptionists to project coordinators, you get access to an experienced team that acts as a well-oiled machine. From that very first phone call through completion of your project, you have someone in your corner walking you through the process. With only experienced and skilled people working for us, you can rest assured we work hard to ensure your total satisfaction with a job well done. Our service area includes Savannah, Richmond Hill, Hilton Head, Statesboro, Brunswick and surrounding communities.
President & CEO, RPI
John created Roofing Professionals, Inc. in 2000 after a successful career in sales and commercial roofing. A native of Savannah and longtime resident of the Richmond Hill area, John has developed a reputation for providing a professional roofing solution for his customers and a supportive work environment for his employees. John graduated Georgia Southern University where his education and his passion for business began to grow. With a simple philosophy of “Do right,” John will continue to develop his team to provide a professional service to RPI customers and a strong corporate partner to the communities he works in.
Marci is a native of Pennsylvania, a graduate of Georgia Southern University and mother of three. With a professional background at Club Car golf car manufacturers in Augusta, Ga. and Kuhlman Corporation here in Savannah, Marci was the perfect partner to start RPI in 2000. Marci oversees and manages the administrative aspects of the business and continues to strive for their family’s “Do Right” motto.
Vice President, RPI / Estimator, RPI Commercial
Ted has been with RPI since 2002. He began as an estimator and was later named the vice president and director of the commercial business unit. Ted’s career, prior to RPI, was spent with industry leaders Johns Manville and GAF. His responsibility focused on sales of commercial roofing systems while educating contractors, architects, and owners in best roofing practices and installations. Ted is a native of Memphis, TN, and student of the roofing industry. Ted’s 30 years of industry service and extensive knowledge of roofing systems and construction make him a vital part of this company and an asset to the customer.
Mark joined RPI in 2006 as Commercial Operations Manager. Prior to RPI, Mark spent most of his 28-year career in the UK working in commercial and industrial metal roofing. Over the years, Mark has developed a team of foreman, superintendents, and mechanics capable of professionally installing all types of low slope and steep slope roof systems. As Project Manager for RPI Commercial, Mark is using his leadership and experience to oversee all commercial roofing and sheet metal projects.
General Manager, RPI Augusta
Jordan is a graduate of Georgia Southern University’s construction management program. Jordan spent time with RPI while in school learning the business from the job site, the roof, and the office. His work ethic and ability are excellent additions to the RPI Commercial team
Operations Manager, Commercial
Cory Parker joined the RPI team in 2014 as Operations Manager for the Commercial division. Before coming to RPI, Cory served at various levels of project and operations management for several general contractors ranging from a small 8A company to a multi-billion dollar international firm. Because of his diverse general contracting background, Cory understands our customers expectations as well as their challenges and in turn, is better able to provide the service RPI strives to deliver on each and every project. Cory is a graduate of the Georgia Southern University Construction Management Program and a native of Savannah, Ga.
Senior Project Coordinator, Service & Residential
Mandi is our Operations Coordinator and has been with RPI since 2009. Mandi is well versed in all areas of administration with RPI and coordinates purchasing and project set up working closely with our estimators and project managers.
I have worked with RPI since early 2008. Prior to that I worked in the commercial roofing and sheet metal markets in the Atlanta and Savannah areas since 1996 – (Georgia, Southeast U.S). I have formal training in asbestos abatement and infrared (thermal) imaging. I have lived in Savannah since 2004.
RPI Commercial Estimator
Sales, RPI Residential
Mitch brings a background in residential painting having owned his own business for a number of years. A native of Savannah and a licensed insurance adjuster, Mitch is the perfect addition to RPI Residential to ensure that our customers receive the attention expected from a professional local contractor.
General Manger, Richmond Hill Service and Residential
Charles joined RPI in late 2017 as the Service manager. He started roofing in 2006 after serving four years in the United States Marine Corp and multiple combat tours. Charles has an extensive background in all commercial roofing systems and many years’ experience running the operations for a Service Department. As of 2019 Charles has also become the Residential Manager after showing his strengths in running the Service department. He is service driven and makes sure that every experience from the initial call to the completion of the work is above and beyond the customers’ expectations.
Here at RPI Roofing, we are proud of our track record for superior workmanship, backed by the latest product knowledge and technical expertise for all aspects of your roof. We are happy to be the trusted name in roofing, thanks to comprehensive services that include:
- Residential roof repair in Richmond Hill, GA
- Commercial roof repair
- New construction
- Solar energy solutions
Rest assured, our hard-working team understands how overwhelming it can be to face a roof replacement or repair. That’s why we keep you in the loop through every step of the way.
Want to get to know the RPI Roofing team? Give us a call at 912-756-7663 or visit us at 429 Longwood Drive in Richmond Hill, GA. Our hours are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We are happy to give free estimates